How often are you washing Cybertruck?

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I've washed mine about 4 times in 8 weeks, and hosed off the mud when it got caked on too thick (and there was no rain in the forecast) another 3 times. If there is a good rain in forecast, I just let that wash the mud off. It lives outside 100% of the time, and it's been windy and rainy, so It's only been really clean about 5% of its life, just like our previous truck. But it looks good as long as I don't let it go too long between washings because I just have the bare, uncoated metal.

The interior is kept pretty much spotless, except for the rubber floor mats which have only been cleaned twice in two months.
Sponsored

BeFamousVideo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa M3 Long Range. CT Beast expected 3/2024
Occupation
AI Automation Agency owner
Country flag
Also, to be fair to you, I'm pretty anal about the inside. I think I've vacuumed, wiped, and treated the inside 2x / week
What are you using for the interior? Especially the white part of dash and doors? The bumpers are plastic and there is hard plastic interior too. So I would like these parts to look like new for years to come. My Model 3 was clear wrapped and I liked that I could dry wash it inside the garage.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I’m pretty anal about keeping it clean so before it was wrapped, probably 2-3 times per week with inside cleaning 4-5 days a week. I keep an inside cleaning and detailing kit in my center console for any spills or quick touch up. After the wrap (Galaxy Night Sky) I usually fully wash it or spot clean the exterior every other day. I knew having a dark wrap would mean dirt, dust and bugs would show up more easily but I love cleaning it. It’s not uncommon to spend 2 - 2 1/2 hours cleaning it.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
What are you using for the interior? Especially the white part of dash and doors? The bumpers are plastic and there is hard plastic interior too. So I would like these parts to look like new for years to come. My Model 3 was clear wrapped and I liked that I could dry wash it inside the garage.
303 cleaner (black bottle) and 303 UV protectant (white bottle)

Has worked great on my 2012 Wrangler and it sees a lot of sun/dirt. Still like new inside. Outside is debatable 😂

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
I have 600 miles on mine in 2 months, off roaded it twice, once driven in light rain. All I’ve done is wipe it down and then wrapped it. Now the California duster and quick detail spray w McGuires glass cleaner is all I use. So glad I’m not chasing finger prints 😆

bkandy3

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Wiping down the panels with Adam’s Matte Detailer about once a week and the front more often when I see bugs.

CT is wrapped in Xpel Satin Black PPF.

Using Adam’s Tire and Rubber Cleaner on trim/tonneau, followed by their VRT. 303 Aerospace was also good, but I liked the VRT a little better.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
I have 600 miles on mine in 2 months, off roaded it twice, once driven in light rain. All I’ve done is wipe it down and then wrapped it. Now the California duster and quick detail spray w McGuires glass cleaner is all I use. So glad I’m not chasing finger prints 😆
My truck is more fingerprints than not at this point. Looks excellent. Just gotta let your steel season a bit (y)

OP
OP
lessbanking

lessbanking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I’m pretty anal about keeping it clean so before it was wrapped, probably 2-3 times per week with inside cleaning 4-5 days a week. I keep an inside cleaning and detailing kit in my center console for any spills or quick touch up. After the wrap (Galaxy Night Sky) I usually fully wash it or spot clean the exterior every other day. I knew having a dark wrap would mean dirt, dust and bugs would show up more easily but I love cleaning it. It’s not uncommon to spend 2 - 2 1/2 hours cleaning it.
Sounds like we're on the same boat 🧼

jsongster

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X, 2020 Model Y
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm contemplating a touchless on my raw CT. Are touchless recommended against? I know they don't clean as well, but that's fine by me
I ran mine through a car wash… the kind that you leave car in neutral and let it be rolled through by the machine rollers it came out very clean and only has a few visible marks which look like stains I might try BMG and windex on very lightly to clear them up. Just relieved that I need not wash it myself every time I take a road trip. Make sure you check if the car wash physically can handle the large truck. Mine had a woman running it who was very clear on the back wheels turning too and that we needed to line up front and back wheels with track system.