How often are you washing Cybertruck?

lessbanking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Curious how often owners are washing their Cybertrucks. I’ve ended up washing my CT around 5 days a week. Some days I just hose it off and dry it with microfiber as it’s ceramic coated. I can’t stand when there’s dirt, bugs and watermarks all over my gloss wrap. Inside I vacuum and wipe down probably 3-4 days a week. The black inside and out really shows any debris.

With that said, I’m loving the look of gloss black. It’s just high maintenance if you’re picky.

Tesla Cybertruck How often are you washing Cybertruck? IMG_0962
Sponsored

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Curious how often owners are washing their Cybertrucks. I’ve ended up washing my CT around 5 days a week. Some days I just hose it off and dry it with microfiber as it’s ceramic coated. I can’t stand when there’s dirt, bugs and watermarks all over my gloss wrap. Inside I vacuum and wipe down probably 3-4 days a week. The black inside and out really shows any debris.

With that said, I’m loving the look of gloss black. It’s just high maintenance if you’re picky.

IMG_0962.jpeg
That's a part time job lol

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ooof. Maybe one day I'll accept the dirty look 😂
No no, don't accept it! We need people like you in the CT community 😂 I live in on a vineyard in the middle of no where CA, that's how it looked my first day driving it home

OP
OP
lessbanking

lessbanking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I pay a monthly around $40 for unlimited. It is quick and hassle free. I do it when I feel it is dirty. Right now about once a week.
I used to take my (Black) Silverado to an automatic car wash with unlimited monthly ~$30 4-5 days a week because it was convenient. I wouldn't take my wrapped CT through one though.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I used to take my (Black) Silverado to an automatic car wash with unlimited monthly ~$30 4-5 days a week because it was convenient. I wouldn't take my wrapped CT through one though.
I'm contemplating a touchless on my raw CT. Are touchless recommended against? I know they don't clean as well, but that's fine by me

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ooof. Maybe one day I'll accept the dirty look 😂
Also, to be fair to you, I'm pretty anal about the inside. I think I've vacuumed, wiped, and treated the inside 2x / week

OP
OP
lessbanking

lessbanking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Also, to be fair to you, I'm pretty anal about the inside. I think I've vacuumed, wiped, and treated the inside 2x / week
Great so now I don't feel too insane 😂

The thing for me is, the truck looks stunning when its clean. I live in an area with a crazy amount of supercars/luxury cars and the CT gets all the attention. I prefer to have it looking its best as often as I can and I do find it enjoyable to clean.