PaulConner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Foundation Series Cybertruk
Country flag
Hey guys, happy Friday! After a long week, and a little bit of “pimp my ride”, we got the first article production modular roof rack/ camper top completed! We’ve got some minor changes to the roof panels and get assembly down, but we should be good to start selling this at the end of July.

It weighs just under 300 pounds and we partnered with Badass tents for the tent fabric. The tent has a pass-through door in the back of it to climb up into it and also a rain fly let’s roll up in these photos.

It’s got a 3 inch memory from mattress with reversable bedding. Every tent will be slightly different. This one has Chewbacca on one side and Dia De Los Muertos on the other side. It looks pretty cool. I wish I would’ve taken a photo before she left for this weeks media tour.

Our Sister company, Lormac Plastics produced the polycarbonate windows and rear door. It’s got stainless steel top panels, anlso anvailable in powder coated matte black, and a white aluminum composite roof to keep the heat down. Also available; stainless steel side panels and rear door as well as the molle panel walls we shared before also work with us set up.

We partnered with Baja Designs for the Lights. This one has 8x XL linkables on top and a 40” S8 light bar in the bumper. It’s about $3500 in Lights and at night it looks like daytime with them on. we also have 6x LP9 pros and ditch lights that we didn’t have time to add to the grill and hood but in two weeks when it gets back will do that.

Best of all, in my opinion, is that this starts with the roof rack and you can build it out in many different ways. More accessories and camper build out options. Will be available shortly.

Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_6372.jpeg

IMG_6373.jpeg

IMG_6371.jpeg

IMG_6370.jpeg

IMG_6369.jpeg

IMG_6368.jpeg

IMG_6366.jpeg

IMG_6364.jpeg

IMG_6365.jpeg

IMG_6361.jpeg

IMG_6363.jpeg

IMG_6359.jpeg

IMG_6362.jpeg

IMG_6358.jpeg

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6351.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

IMG_6349.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg
YOU

DA

MAN
Sponsored

OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
How soon will you have your camper on the website, when will you be accepting orders, pre-orders? Delivery timelines?
On the site in 2 weeks for ordering, delivery end of July or sooner for the rack/topper/camper options.

dw321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Toytota 4 Runner, Bikonit Ebike
Country flag
Roughly 40” tall.

good eye! Of course we ordered too heavy duty of a strut for the rear door so we had to use a kickstand for this trip… will have a strut to hold it open.
Thanks. That will work

spacecampers

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Camper Builds
Country flag
All the toppers will likely look similar, only a few ways to skin the cat. Ours has flat panels vs the slight bowed they show renderings of and I beleive their’s is fiberglass and solid assembly vs the modular assembly of ours which can be assembled in stages or all at once.

I like their design, lots of ideas, but the fact that it’s not real (yet?) and has a $25,000 starting price tag wont work for most people. I hope they start posting more pictures of their progress and bring to market. (@spacecampers if you’re out there, we own a composite and plastics manufacturing company, and would love to help you.)

We’re designing products that are more in line with other existing products, features and price points in the truck market.

Hey Roger,

Kudos to getting a product out there first. It would be nice to hop on a call sometime soon as it looks like we're on pretty parallel paths.

You can reach me at 805.242.1428 or [email protected]

Best,

Lee

Cid2042

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Occupation
Director of Global Enterprise Architecture
Country flag
Hey guys, happy Friday! After a long week, and a little bit of “pimp my ride”, we got the first article production modular roof rack/ camper top completed! We’ve got some minor changes to the roof panels and get assembly down, but we should be good to start selling this at the end of July.

It weighs just under 300 pounds and we partnered with Badass tents for the tent fabric. The tent has a pass-through door in the back of it to climb up into it and also a rain fly let’s roll up in these photos.

It’s got a 3 inch memory from mattress with reversable bedding. Every tent will be slightly different. This one has Chewbacca on one side and Dia De Los Muertos on the other side. It looks pretty cool. I wish I would’ve taken a photo before she left for this weeks media tour.

Our Sister company, Lormac Plastics produced the polycarbonate windows and rear door. It’s got stainless steel top panels, anlso anvailable in powder coated matte black, and a white aluminum composite roof to keep the heat down. Also available; stainless steel side panels and rear door as well as the molle panel walls we shared before also work with us set up.

We partnered with Baja Designs for the Lights. This one has 8x XL linkables on top and a 40” S8 light bar in the bumper. It’s about $3500 in Lights and at night it looks like daytime with them on. we also have 6x LP9 pros and ditch lights that we didn’t have time to add to the grill and hood but in two weeks when it gets back will do that.

Best of all, in my opinion, is that this starts with the roof rack and you can build it out in many different ways. More accessories and camper build out options. Will be available shortly.

Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_6372.jpeg

IMG_6373.jpeg

IMG_6371.jpeg

IMG_6370.jpeg

IMG_6369.jpeg

IMG_6368.jpeg

IMG_6366.jpeg

IMG_6364.jpeg

IMG_6365.jpeg

IMG_6361.jpeg

IMG_6363.jpeg

IMG_6359.jpeg

IMG_6362.jpeg

IMG_6358.jpeg

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6351.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

IMG_6349.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg
I want this for my CT. This is way better than the cyber tent. Are they for sale?

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
On the site in 2 weeks for ordering, delivery end of July or sooner for the rack/topper/camper options.
Will you be making one without the tent? Looking for a camper shell with the possibility of a roof rack on top

OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I want this for my CT. This is way better than the cyber tent. Are they for sale?
They will be on the site in 2 weeks and shipping end of July👍 email me at [email protected] and I’ll get you on the early update list.

OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Will you be making one without the tent? Looking for a camper shell with the possibility of a roof rack on top
Yes, the modular rack and be assembled without the tent and always add it later. There will be four different sidewall options and three different roof options, including the tent.

RM Rilke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
we’ll have stainless or aluminum wall options along with the windows seen here and have flip up rear windows/doors planned for ventilation when is starts selling.

It’s got seals all around, we didn’t finish the inside wall seal between, but the plan is dust and water resistant, as much a truck bed can be.
Thanks! Outstanding product.

OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Day one CA road trip from photographer. Consumption doesn’t look too bad for first time driver.

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco World’s First Production-Intent Pop-Top Camper Shell! dsjfsdjf

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco World’s First Production-Intent Pop-Top Camper Shell! sanansf

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco World’s First Production-Intent Pop-Top Camper Shell! sdjsdjafd

Tesla Cybertruck CYBERTRUCKco World’s First Production-Intent Pop-Top Camper Shell! Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 6.05.15 PM

Pilottom

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
pilot
Country flag
Day one CA road trip from photographer. Consumption doesn’t look too bad for first time driver.

dsjfsdjf.jpeg

sanansf.jpeg

sdjsdjafdj.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 6.05.15 PM.png
Was that 70mph efficiency? I'm sure some tweaks and this will be an amazing setup with minimal effect.

Light bar delete and steamline front or slightly lower roof would help wonders but sounds like you will have options.

Agree on dust conversations, it is a bitch to keep out and sealing is super necessary.

This will open up heaps of utility for the truck. Room for 5 pax and sleeping for all on one rig is amazing.

Great work 👏

Cybertruck in Australia 🙏.

OP
OP

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
How soon will you have your camper on the website, when will you be accepting orders, pre-orders? Delivery timelines?
2 weeks, 30 days
Sponsored