Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
These products are made by a third party manufacturer. We aren't sure to what the extent its licensing agreement may be. These items, however, are of excellent quality. We've ordered quite a few samples and are very pleased with the workmanship. We have created our own designs that are Cybertruck inspired as well.

IMG_2542.jpeg

IMG_2461.jpg

CyberMathMike.jpg

Last edited:

Ri22

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 CT
Occupation
Cinematographer
Country flag
ETA on the covers? Are they magnetic? Could they fall off at speed?

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
ETA on the covers? Are they magnetic? Could they fall off at speed?
Pre-orders should be available in a few weeks. Deliveries to begin in mid-summer. Here's some more information from one of my previous posts...

We are about to begin the prototype testing phase of our quick change wrap alternative that will allow you to switch the color of your Cybertruck anytime you wish. For those of you who have been wanting more detail about how our upcoming product works, feel free to ask here. We've successfully filed our provisional patent, so pre-orders will be coming soon!

Some key features of our Cybertruck Covers:

- The panels are flexible magnetic sheets. They have been tested on the Cybertruck and have a strong bond.

- The panels should be able to be used on both wrapped and unwrapped Cybertrucks.

- An additional and optional clip system will be included with the magnetic panel kits to prevent accidental blowoff at higher speeds.

- The panels will be offered in multiple colors and will be made available in many of the popular vinyl wrap and PPF colors & finishes.

- The panels can be purchased as complete kits or individual pieces for protection of specific areas of the Cybertruck body.

- Colors can be mixed and matched in a kit, and custom graphics options for business and personalization will eventually be made available.

- Since the kits are completely modular, any individual panel lost, stolen or damaged can by be easily and inexpensively replaced.

More here:
https://cybertruckcovers.com/collections/covers

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Was looking for a license plate holder, this will do just fine. Thanks for posting!

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Had this made 4 years ago..

CyberTrk Hat copy.jpg

Jayse

First Name
Jayse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation, Model 3
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Awesome. I like the Foundation Series hat and the hoodies. Ordered!

The covers are a very interesting idea - I'd imagine only possible with the Cybertruck. Really interested in learning more about those. I would be concerned about blow off - but then you think about all the magnetic signage on vehicles currently. I guess it's not a problem? Anyway, very cool of you being so innovative! Wild idea!

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Awesome. I like the Foundation Series hat and the hoodies. Ordered!

The covers are a very interesting idea - I'd imagine only possible with the Cybertruck. Really interested in learning more about those. I would be concerned about blow off - but then you think about all the magnetic signage on vehicles currently. I guess it's not a problem? Anyway, very cool of you being so innovative! Wild idea!
Thank you for your order! The angular shape of the Cybertruck makes it a perfect candidate for these types of coverings. The magnetic bond should be adequate for most normal driving conditions, but for those speed demons out there, our clip system will add and extra layer of security against accidental blowoff.

QuantMech

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Is there anything to update on the magnetic cybertruck covers?

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Is there anything to update on the magnetic cybertruck covers?
We are still making progress!

We are waiting on some stencil templates to arrive to us in the next week so we can cut out our first complete kit. We’ve been laying kind of low due to delays in getting accurate measurements from our 3D models with no Cybertruck of our own until recently. We now have a volunteer Cybertruck owner in our area for the first test fitting. It’s critical that we achieve an exact fit so these covers don’t look clunky or awkward.

We just finished our new 3D Color Configurator page last week, so that will give you a sneak preview of the colors we plan on introducing first. More glossy colors and complex patterns will be added later. Here’s the Color Configurator page:

https://www.thenextgreatproduction.com/CT/

cbertgo

First Name
Colbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Dual motor
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We really need some real world experience so we’re not spending more money as early adopters. What impact will they have on range and noise are additional concerns. The concept is solid, application is hard.
Sponsored