Nope. Not yet.

(I'll stop now.)
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Y Performance & 2022 Y Performance
Country flag
I am also 2/20 on a great white beast. Northern VA. I am refreshing the app about every 30 minutes every day.
I configured 1/17, the VIN showed up in the app on 6/22, and I'm still waiting for a delivery date. I'm also in Northern VA picking up from Tysons/Tyco Rd.

This morning I stopped by the Sterling, VA service center and had my first bad experience with Tesla since my wife and I bought our Model Ys in 2020 and 2022.

I asked the guy at the front desk if he could please do me a favor and check my VIN to see where it is located and when it might arrive. He then walked to a room to the right to talk with someone else. There was a sign on the door that said "Employees Only."

I heard the guy sitting in the "Employees Only" room tell the guy from the front desk that my Cyberbeast is currently in Baltimore and that it should be 1-2 weeks (i.e., that would mean 3-4 weeks total since I received my VIN).

When the guy returned to the front desk, he said all he could tell me was that it could take a couple more weeks. I asked him if he had any more info, and he said no, that's it. I told him I heard the other guy tell him it was in Baltimore and he said yeah, that's right. It's in Baltimore

I realize times have been tough at Tesla recently (e.g., layoffs, the quarter end rush, etc.). However, he could have at least told me where it was located, especially when I asked if he had any more info.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Wow, most of us here have been looking for a missing dream truck for pushing 5 years. Like searching for a missing person, *any* specific info beats nothing or deliberate and unnecessary obfuscation .

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, Cyberbeast 113344xxx
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
I am also 2/20 on a great white beast. Northern VA. I am refreshing the app about every 30 minutes every day.
You'll probably hear me down in Maryland (work in DC though) when my Tactical grey Beast RN113344 finally becomes a real Beast VIN!

Fodderof4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Model X, CyberBeast configured Jan
Country flag
I configured 1/17, the VIN showed up in the app on 6/22, and I'm still waiting for a delivery date. I'm also in Northern VA picking up from Tysons/Tyco Rd.

This morning I stopped by the Sterling, VA service center and had my first bad experience with Tesla since my wife and I bought our Model Ys in 2020 and 2022.

I asked the guy at the front desk if he could please do me a favor and check my VIN to see where it is located and when it might arrive. He then walked to a room to the right to talk with someone else. There was a sign on the door that said "Employees Only."

I heard the guy sitting in the "Employees Only" room tell the guy from the front desk that my Cyberbeast is currently in Baltimore and that it should be 1-2 weeks (i.e., that would mean 3-4 weeks total since I received my VIN).

When the guy returned to the front desk, he said all he could tell me was that it could take a couple more weeks. I asked him if he had any more info, and he said no, that's it. I told him I heard the other guy tell him it was in Baltimore and he said yeah, that's right. It's in Baltimore

I realize times have been tough at Tesla recently (e.g., layoffs, the quarter end rush, etc.). However, he could have at least told me where it was located, especially when I asked if he had any more info.
You got the information you wanted yes?

seems like a success.

”Greeters” aren’t rock stars has been my experience…

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Y Performance & 2022 Y Performance
Country flag
You got the information you wanted yes?

seems like a success.

”Greeters” aren’t rock stars has been my experience…
The info I got from the Sterling service center wasn't great.

I was finishing up a business trip last week in Illinois, and I stopped by a delivery center while I was there. The guy there told me my beast is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to my local delivery center on 7/5.

If a Tesla guy in Illinois can provide me with a specific date by which my beast is scheduled to arrive, it's hard for me to believe the guy in Sterling doesn't have access to similar information.

Fodderof4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Model X, CyberBeast configured Jan
Country flag
The info I got from the Sterling service center wasn't great.

I was finishing up a business trip last week in Illinois, and I stopped by a delivery center while I was there. The guy there told me my beast is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to my local delivery center on 7/5.

If a Tesla guy in Illinois can provide me with a specific date by which my beast is scheduled to arrive, it's hard for me to believe the guy in Sterling doesn't have access to similar information.
yep. I received VIN on 6/28. Stopped by the Mesa delivery center and talked to someone there and she looked up and said my VIN was “ready for shipping” and due to be at Mesa on July 4th. I received the “schedule delivery text“ this morning. scheduled for Friday!

the last time I was at Mesa they told me to wait while they were delivering cars and I left with no information. Grrr

I have been much calmer since I received the VIN.

it’s going to be awesome when you get it!

the information here with all of us fanatics can be “eh” at times…

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Just got a VIN on April 8th configuration! Was tactical gray and decided it wasn’t right for a gloss white wrap job, so I switched. Had a VIN within the hour. YMMV!
So you switched to white? Or grey?

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
My turn to tell someone to hang in there!

I ordered 12/28, and just got my VIN this afternoon. (No notification, no email - just happened to check the app and saw the "We are making adjustments to your order" button, which I accepted. Then... VIN!) Someone posted about delivery with gray interior, so you might be just a short time away if they're making the grays now and you configured when I did. Fingers crossed.

I'm going to call Fife (my SC) tomorrow and see what they can tell me about expected timelines for delivery.
Congrats Mal. Did you get white or grey interior?