OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
How do you even report or claim it???
On my Tesla app I went into the “Service“ section then requested service. You select which part of your vehicle needs service, then write a short description and submit pictures or videos if you so desire. Then choose a service center and available times
Sponsored

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
I went on the factory tour last week. Not surprised. Gen Z workers man. They looked bored and sleepy on the line lol.

We are screwed!

OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I went on the factory tour last week. Not surprised. Gen Z workers man. They looked bored and sleepy on the line lol.

We are screwed!
🤣🤣🤣 that’s hilarious because I’ve been thinking this lately. Im
A tradesman and this new generation don’t care about work or doing a quality job…..

OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Worth deouble checking yours and carrying a roll of black duct tape in case you notice it getting loose or popping up at all. Keep an eye on the door arch stainless panel at its ends.. if it is moving check the nuts just behind the ends and snug them up and make an appt to have sevice center realign and loctite those babies.
Great Advice!

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
🤣🤣🤣 that’s hilarious because I’ve been thinking this lately. Im
A tradesman and this new generation don’t care about work or doing a quality job…..
Seriously they did not look like they gave one shit about anything.

OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotta quit reading this site, it's giving me anxiety. I haven't picked up or paid for this thing yet. Starting to feel like I'm getting that wink wink deal on a 73 restored International Scout. 😂
Despite me having to take it in in the first week then this, it has been an enjoyable experience!

OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah mine came off. You could see the factory employees didn’t use the tape that was in there. It still had the protective non stick cover on all the tape. The clips alone don’t do the job I guess. Take a pic of it and tesla service will fix it. It took a couple hours and I had my truck back.
Wow, I can’t believe the clear plastic was still on the double sided tape! Tesla needs to do better with quality control.
im glad that yours got taken care of. My appointment isn’t for another week.

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
I gotta quit reading this site, it's giving me anxiety. I haven't picked up or paid for this thing yet. Starting to feel like I'm getting that wink wink deal on a 73 restored International Scout. 😂
Anxiety? Just try not to think about your 100k any planet tank being held together by double sided tape. I think I’ll use double side tape when I give them that final payment cashiers check. 🤪

OP
OP
CTnoir

CTnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Anxiety? Just try not to think about your 100k any planet tank being held together by double sided tape. I think I’ll use double side tape when I give them that final payment cashiers check. 🤪
You’re right about that poor quality
Sponsored