Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I just went back to the Pensacola Tesla Service Center. Asked about my delivery. The service tech said sales has to look it up. Talked with sales. She pulled it up. Said it’s in transit. I said can you ping it and see where it is please? She said no. I said well other store do that. She said she can do it on other vehicles but not the Cybertruck. Which I’m sure is complete bullshit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Update- so I called Jacksonville. They actually answered the phone and looked up my VIn. Said my truck hits Pensacola on the 8th. Not sure why Pensacola can’t take 5 min out of their day to share that. So far they haven’t been impressive but Jacksonville has.

zeroCO2

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 100D, Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
Update- so I called Jacksonville. They actually answered the phone and looked up my VIn. Said my truck hits Pensacola on the 8th. Not sure why Pensacola can’t take 5 min out of their day to share that. So far they haven’t been impressive but Jacksonville has.
i send a message in the Tesla app and got a delivery date and location ...it is not my closest service center are you sure where it is being delivered ??? maybe jacksonville ... id does not seem like all service centers are getting cybertruck deliveries

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
i send a message in the Tesla app and got a delivery date and location ...it is not my closest service center are you sure where it is being delivered ??? maybe jacksonville ... id does not seem like all service centers are getting cybertruck deliveries
It's coming to Pensacola. They have done a lot of CT deliveries out of there. They just absolutely won't give you any info about it. I messaged them in the app several times. They just keep says "its in transit." And they turned off all the phones. You can't even get someone in sales at that location. Or maybe they blocked me lol.

Cybertruck2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning and Model 3
Country flag
The only thing that bothers me with the VIN to delivery time is that Tesla essentially gives you an ultimatum that you need to pay them, have insurance, decide on your trade in, etc. by two days after VIN is assigned. It took me two days to click accept trade in and they were basically ready to give my truck to someone else.

If it's going to take 4 weeks for the truck to be ready for pickup, they should give me at least 3 weeks to get my stuff together. As is, they have my money for the vehicle, I'm already paying loan interest, and I might not get the thing for several weeks.

CYBRTREK

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MY LR
Country flag
Did your truck get to Pensacola on the 8th? Curious if it unfolded as expected.
Sponsored