Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MYLR and (Apr-Jun CT AWD)
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Delivery experience was bad. They wanted a group experience. Then 6 of us skipped the FSD demo to go to garage and accept vehicles. Saw the truck!

Wasn't mine. Then they brought another truck. Not mine. Waited an hour for them to wash and charge my truck.

Anyway, driving home we stopped at restaurant. I did a suspension increase to see what it looked like. Then lowered back to normal.

Drove some more and heard a loud hiss....sound like a tire blow out. Got message on screen...Air suspension unable to raise. May be restored on next drive. Not.

Also see an alert for Unable to charge. Must have happened when they were trying to charge for delivery.

See image. It's hot 94 here in FL. Next to tire pressure it says ride height is 7.9" in Comfort mode with ride height "higher"

Is it broke already?
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yes, sounds like a pressure line popped. It'll need to be fixed, but you probably can drive.

Is the error about unable to charge just in the history, or is it a current error?

Charging errors can come up if the connector isn't seated properly, or the handshake fails, or power doesn't come when expected. It can be a 'normal' error. But if it's a current error, and your truck isn't taking electrons no matter what you do, this is an emergency, and your truck needs help. If it can't charge, it can't manage its internal power systems over time.

-Crissa

OP
OP

akenis

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Yes, sounds like a pressure line popped. It'll need to be fixed, but you probably can drive.

Is the error about unable to charge just in the history, or is it a current error?

Charging errors can come up if the connector isn't seated properly, or the handshake fails, or power doesn't come when expected. It can be a 'normal' error. But if it's a current error, and your truck isn't taking electrons no matter what you do, this is an emergency, and your truck needs help. If it can't charge, it can't manage its internal power systems over time.

-Crissa

Thanks.

Started a roadside assistance session. He said to try the 2 button reset which I already tried. He said it was ok to drive but might be speed limited. Got down to 7.5"

Charging alert was before I owned the truck. Charging at 11kW at home now.

Also have warning light on display. Will set up service.

PXL_20240609_001018645.jpg

PXL_20240609_001026140.jpg

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, sounds like you have a slow leak. You probably are safe to drive for now, but keep an eye on it, it's going to lose ability in cornering and suspension, so drive it safe.

The charging error doesn't sound important.

-Crissa

OP
OP

akenis

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Fix: press air hose into fitting. Charge Nitrogen to 261 psi. Not sure why it took them 3 days.
Sponsored