First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Latex Salesman, Vandelay Industries
If you buy b4 years end like the offer states you have to, you will not get the $7500 point of sale discount

I do not believe that to be an accurate statement because:

1. Though I did not receive the email, the message posted by @Chip Geek states clearly that the car must be *ordered* by December 31st, which means that the delivery could well be in 2024 and the point-of-sale credit would apply.
  2. The point-of-sale credit on the Model 3 RWD and LR will reduce to $3750 according to Tesla's note on the order page. But, it looks like the Model 3P will be eligible for the $7500 POS credit.
  3. I do not yet know if the $79,990 Model X qualifies for the $7500 POS credit.

Regardless, the POS credit is a separate topic from the $1K discount availability to Cybertruck reservation holders.
Sponsored

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Let me restate. If you take possession of your vehicle b4 the end of the year, the pos will not apply which is a very big deal. And if you order the car and it comes in b4 2024, you will not get the pos option and im not sure how you can control when the car arrives.

Last edited:
OP
OP

George Costanza

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Latex Salesman, Vandelay Industries
Easy: place your new order on the evening of December 31st, 2023.

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes that's pretty much all im saying. Make sure you don't jump on this too early so that the buying happens in '24.
Sponsored