Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
This is perfect! A really good view of what it's like.

I'm happy with what I have, but it's nice that others have choices. I still think black would have been awesome, but I bet there's a reason they didn't do it. Then again, I DO love my all black interior Model S though...
Sponsored

smg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD CB
Country flag
Looks great. I just wish there were wider-angle photos and videos showing more of the interior. The close-ups are nice to have in moderation, but they don't give the big picture.

Thanks for posting!
This post about an excellent delivery experience definitely changed directions—and admins changed its title—to be about tactical grey vs. white accents. If helpful to this really helpful community, excellent! A few final thoughts on the color discussion/debate/due diligence:

(1) I’m thrilled with my choice after having seen both options in-person. It’s more in-line with my color preferences and is better with the CB’s occasional Doberman hauling and Ranch duty uses in the future.

(2) My non-colorblind wife says there’s no green/olive in the upholstery itself, but she does see it in my pics illuminated by sunlight coming through the sunroof.

(3) I don’t know if this nighttime image adds to peoples’ assessment, but here you go!

Now off to enjoy my second full day with the Beast. Gotta acclimate to the g-force. :):cool:

IMG_5949.jpeg
This looks fantastic!

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
This is perfect! A really good view of what it's like.

I'm happy with what I have, but it's nice that others have choices. I still think black would have been awesome, but I bet there's a reason they didn't do it. Then again, I DO love my all black interior Model S though...
Thank you for the comparison, grey looks good!

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
No worries on the “ma’am” part. I’m just highly entertained at the reaction because there’s so few females who have the trucks on order 😋

Maybe it’s my phone (new iPhone) but the color looks like a bad amalgamation between grey and olive. I’m also probably a little bitter because I’ve spent at least $200k at this point getting those colors out of rental properties because they look cheap.
With your username, I figured it was obvious you were a female ;) / JK / JK!

ebytez

First Name
Bow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks for sharing @DoberManPin-Sure !

I think it looks great in tactical grey.

When you changed it to tactical grey in May, what did the estimated delivery timeframe say?

Deposit made 11-23-19. Order date ($1K non-refundable) was 02-20-24. Changed to tactical grey on 05-07-24. VIN notification date (or at least day I discovered it sitting there) was yesterday and picked up same day.

Cyber_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
In the sun, the grey panels (and seats) appear much lighter than expected from the website photos. The website is a much closer match to the nighttime pics posted earlier.

I'm happy and will be keeping my grey. Thanks for raising my anticipation level even higher.

81u80x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series (no VIN yet)
Country flag
Here you go

IMG_3691.jpeg

IMG_3690.jpeg

IMG_3689.jpeg

IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3693.jpeg
Congratulations, and thanks so much for sharing!

Taking pics of a black interior pushes the camera to over-expose. I tried to compensate for over-exposure to bring the blacks back to black and see how dark that grey may be.

I'm guessing in person, it looks more like this, can you confirm?

Tesla Cybertruck Tactical Grey Interior Cybertruck (CyberBeast)'s Surprising & Amazing Delivery Experience in Houston Area IMG_3691
Tesla Cybertruck Tactical Grey Interior Cybertruck (CyberBeast)'s Surprising & Amazing Delivery Experience in Houston Area IMG_3690
Tesla Cybertruck Tactical Grey Interior Cybertruck (CyberBeast)'s Surprising & Amazing Delivery Experience in Houston Area IMG_3689
Tesla Cybertruck Tactical Grey Interior Cybertruck (CyberBeast)'s Surprising & Amazing Delivery Experience in Houston Area IMG_3692

nubbin77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Thank you so much for sharing. Really appreciate it. I pick up mine this Wednesday.
Super excited. I have to figure out what I am doing with my Silverado. I did not have the heart to trade it in, as it is in really great shape. But it is silly and unnecessary to keep. I'm just hoping I can find a good home for it other than a dealer since I know it was well cared for.

OP
OP
DoberManPin-Sure

DoberManPin-Sure

First Name
Dober
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram TRX / Foundation Edition Cyberbeast
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Thanks for sharing @DoberManPin-Sure !

I think it looks great in tactical grey.

When you changed it to tactical grey in May, what did the estimated delivery timeframe say?
Thank you. They didn’t provide any new or different guidance re: delivery. It stayed 2H24.

OP
OP
DoberManPin-Sure

DoberManPin-Sure

First Name
Dober
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram TRX / Foundation Edition Cyberbeast
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ok, a very light-colored gray.
So basically, the color my "white" panels would settle in on after 6 months of use anyhow?? :ROFLMAO:
As others noted, most of my pics are in full sun, which lightened it up substantially. My nighttime photo is more representative of what it looks like, and more closely resembles the website.

Coincidentally, my grey will likely be black when your white hits grey.
Sponsored