Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, GR86, Bronco
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I can hear a sound plus feel a vibration (mostly in my foot on the floor) when I’m slighty regen at 40-45 mph. When I’m going faster/slower or do more regen, like accelerator all the way lifted, then it doesn’t do it. I think it started about a month in, but could have been there from the beginning. Anyone else have something like that? I could try to record if I didn’t describe well.

I notice it every drive now, and my son who rarely goes in it, said within a couple miles today “what’s that?”, so it’s enough to start causing me concern.

The truck is AMAZING and I haven’t had a single issue in 3+ months…
Sponsored

BBradac9

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, SR22, G650
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I have the same issue as well as several others on the forum. Brought my truck in a couple weeks ago and the tech verified the concern. They troubleshot by disabling the front and rear motors separately but the vibration remained. They returned my vehicle to me and said they needed some kind of test equipment from Tesla to continue troubleshooting. So far haven't been rescheduled for service but hope they can figure it out. It's quite annoying when driving on 45-50 posted speed limit roads where light regen happens often.

Last edited:

BBradac9

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, SR22, G650
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
@LouisvilleBeast also has this issue. I've been talking to him. He had his who front motor and half shafts replaced if I remember correctly and it didn't fix the issue.

OP
OP
SGAstros

SGAstros

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, GR86, Bronco
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
@LouisvilleBeast also has this issue. I've been talking to him. He had his who front motor and half shafts replaced if I remember correctly and it didn't fix the issue.
Interesting. Thanks for the info. I’ve got a service appointment at the end of July for the recalls, I’ll message them about this to see of they hear anything about a potential fix by then.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
I have this. Took a bit for me to isolate what was happening. I'd say from 48 down to 35mph, at ~15-20% regen, I have this slight vibration. It comes and goes depending on terrain and how long I've been driving, but it's never totally gone.
Sponsored