Satin Black Batmobile Beast w/ Side Mirror Delete

Gaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, Cybertruck (waiting VIN)
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Looks so good. I wasn’t sure if I would do that or not. Is there a way to keep the side blind spot cameras on all the time, or only when turn signal is on?

OP
OP

LVPI

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks so good. I wasn’t sure if I would do that or not. Is there a way to keep the side blind spot cameras on all the time, or only when turn signal is on?
Yes, press the "camera" button on the dash and the side cameras will stay displayed. Also turn on the "blind spot indicator" and a red dot will display when a car is there but with just the "drive visitation " you can see cars and I just look at the rearview display and turn on the turn signal and that works for me.

Gaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, Cybertruck (waiting VIN)
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Yes, press the "camera" button on the dash and the side cameras will stay displayed. Also turn on the "blind spot indicator" and a red dot will display when a car is there but with just the "drive visitation " you can see cars and I just look at the rearview display and turn on the turn signal and that works for me.
That will work. But I also usually check all my mirrors every 15 seconds or so to have situational awareness. I don’t think I would turn on my turn signal without knowing it was clear first.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon to be... 2024 AWD Cybertruck!
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Wrapped & Ready !! Props to Incognito Wraps crew for another great job !

IMG_7934.jpeg
Beautiful. I think I am going to get this exact wrap. Was debating between Satin or Matte Black.

OP
OP

LVPI

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, Gloss black that "completes" the triangle profile and mimics the window tint so kind of looks like the window extends to the truck bed. I thought from a design standpoint it "lightened" just the large black mass at the back.
Sponsored