Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
After Tesla went dark on me after my May 7th home survey I finally got some traction.

Back Story:
Took delivery on March 20th. Tesla sent a tech to my house on May 7th to do the site survey for Poweshare. Tesla Tech completed the survey and left. I never received a quote or any additional information. I was never contacted by an electric company. I have been trying to get help for weeks with no luck. I texted the appointment number back and never got a response. I tried calling it and it is not in service.

I have called customer support multiple times and no one has been able to help me. No one knows what to do or what department to transfer me to. Sales points at Energy and Energy points at Sales. Service department says they don't know who to call for me.

Current State:
On June 7th after much complaining, my local service center provided me the following email address ([email protected]) to email my issue to about Powershare. I sent the email that day. Today June 18th, I finally received a response. They sent me the installation contract with price sheet to sign. They want $3,555 for the installation. Installer will be Tesla Energy Operations. The contract says the equipment is included and there is no mention of the $2500 Tesla shop voucher. I have 7 days to sign. Installation will be 7-90 days from contract signing. I asked for a phone call so we will see what happens.

I am in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Anyone in the area used a local company for install?

Tesla Cybertruck Powershare Customer Support Email Address Image 6-18-24 at 12.56 PM
Tesla Cybertruck Powershare Customer Support Email Address Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 12.58.56 PM
Tesla Cybertruck Powershare Customer Support Email Address Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 12.59.30 PM
Sponsored

Cold.Truth

First Name
Big A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD, 1987 Carerra, 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Occupation
I.T. Project Management
Country flag
Humm. If the equipment is included then ~ $3500 might not be that bad (assuming the equipment is roughly worth $2500 retail) - as that’s about $1000 for the labor ??? but perhaps there are other factors to consider? (and every home is different so labor will vary and sometimes equipment might vary also (for those who already have a Power Wall vs those who don't, etc). I would probably pull the trigger (vs coupon for parts) at this price, especially since the Tesla shop is always OOS for many of their overpriced items ($250 tupperware set, $500 tire inflator, etc). But if $4500+, I might look into the coupon. I have a Gen 2 HPWC set up on 240v / 48A and power here in NM is reasonably reliable (vs CA where I lived for 13 years). I took delivery April 9, did the survey twice, and have never been contacted since then except for an email three weeks ago that said I would get a call soon (I haven’t).

OP
OP
cybertruckwaldo

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Humm. If the equipment is included then ~ $3500 might not be that bad (assuming the equipment is roughly worth $2500 retail) - as that’s about $1000 for the labor ??? but perhaps there are other factors to consider? (and every home is different so labor will vary and sometimes equipment might vary also (for those who already have a Power Wall vs those who don't, etc). I would probably pull the trigger (vs coupon for parts) at this price, especially since the Tesla shop is always OOS for many of their overpriced items ($250 tupperware set, $500 tire inflator, etc). But if $4500+, I might look into the coupon. I have a Gen 2 HPWC set up on 240v / 48A and power here in NM is reasonably reliable (vs CA where I lived for 13 years). I took delivery April 9, did the survey twice, and have never been contacted since then except for an email three weeks ago that said I would get a call soon (I haven’t).
I would try emailing the address above.

Cold.Truth

First Name
Big A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD, 1987 Carerra, 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Occupation
I.T. Project Management
Country flag
Fire in the hole. Will advise, thanks.