Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That makes no sense. Why would Tesla deliver a new vehicle with 1200 miles on the odometer, and why would you accept a new vehicle with 1200 miles on the odometer?
No, i added 1200 miles since then… :)
Sponsored

Giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla MYP / Cybertruck AWD (VIN assigned)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Are you guys getting the 4 D-rings? Or missing them?
Mine came with all 4 installed along with the two L track tie downs and bottle opener. They're actually pretty heavy duty - beefier than I expected looking at pics ahead of time.

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Precision predicates perfectionism.

Yep.
Sounds like I found a reason why it took me a month to get my windshield replaced at Tesla. People are clogging the service center with concerns about 2 millimeter panel gaps on a truck lmao.

mcorf

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 LR Model 3. 2021 LR Model Y. 2024 LR Model 3.
Country flag
I just came back from getting my car serviced at the dealership in Pittsburgh. I walked around the store while I was waiting and there were about 20 Cybertrucks in the parking lot. I went to look at them and everything looked pretty good as far as alignment goes for the truck itself, but none of the frunks were aligned properly. Some were worse than others, but there were none that I could even say were close to being perfect. I asked the service manager, and he said that there's only so much they can do because of the electric frunk opener, and that most people really didn't care and still took them.

Last edited:

salsagev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS Dual Motor
Country flag
I just came back from getting my car serviced at the dealership in Pittsburgh. I walked around the store while I was waiting and there were about 20 Cybertrucks in the parking lot. I went to look at them and everything looked pretty good as far as alignment goes for the truck itself, but none of the frunks were aligned properly. Some were worse than others, but there were none that I could even say were close to being perfect. I asked the service manager, and he said that there's only so much they can do because of the electric frunk opener, and that most people really didn't care and still took them.
I visited my SC in Silver spring MD today and I totally agree with you on the Frunk gaps. They had about 8 CT's there and every frunk gap was very obvious and varied between all the CT's. The gap itself (while looking at the frunk) is fine between the left and right shoulder panels. Its the vertical gap from the frunk to the top of the shoulder panels. Most of then were 1/4 inch differences and varied between the CT's. I do hope they are able to alleviate it.

Brandon708

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oneupsigns.com
Vehicles
'17 GMC Seirra, '23 Model X, '22 E-Transit
Occupation
Sign maker
Country flag
Does anyone know of an inspection checklist? I heard someone mention it but haven’t seen one. Picking up Tuesday and would be nice to have.

TeX19

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model X
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Picked mine up 6/22, Zero issues. VIN 157xx However in the rain yesterday, noticed bottom 8" of blade was not clearing water. Delivery experience was first rate. They gave me all the time I wanted to inspect. The truck is beyond words fun to drive.

salsagev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS Dual Motor
Country flag
Weird resin/chip spot on top corner of windshield, frunk panels not the best, and wiper missing the area right infront of me lol!

Service appointment scheduled for these issues ✅

IMG_2654.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg
What did SC say about the frunk gap there? Just visited my local SC and every frunk was like that with up to a 1/4 inch height difference between the frunk and shoulder panel.

FlipSixThreeHole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, not yet produced.
Country flag
What did SC say about the frunk gap there? Just visited my local SC and every frunk was like that with up to a 1/4 inch height difference between the frunk and shoulder panel.
They said they would look at it during my service appointment. They had the truck for 7 hours and flushed up the panels nicely among some other fixes!

Before and after photos attached:

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg
Sponsored