Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I received the new cargo divider and sadly it does not fit correctly in the L-Tracks. I thought they had this issue figured out and reworked which is why I ordered. Maybe my bed is out of spec?
Sponsored

Jbrazda

First Name
Juston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y
Occupation
Builder
Country flag
It’s a problem with the bed. Take it to service. They are replacing my bed panel on July 1 because of this.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD Foundation, 2022 Model S, 2023 Model 3
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
OP
OP

84Apollo3

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Can you give us a little info. I bought the divider and even got a replacement.....same issues. I took it to SC.....came back and they had it in. I was like "cool" I tried it and it was not easy. It is the bed....so did you have to convince them? what did they say?
Following…

CyberFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Essentially I informed the SC that the bed was the issue by demonstrating how the Divider was able to seat properly on other CTs that were at the SC during a previous visit.

Their Techs apparently were aware of this issue so they setup an appointment to reseat the bed (as has been described by others) and voila! Now the Divider could easily be placed anywhere along the Vault Track with no difficulty at all.

PaulConner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Foundation Series Cybertruk
Country flag
Essentially I informed the SC that the bed was the issue by demonstrating how the Divider was able to seat properly on other CTs that were at the SC during a previous visit.

Their Techs apparently were aware of this issue so they setup an appointment to reseat the bed (as has been described by others) and voila! Now the Divider could easily be placed anywhere along the Vault Track with no difficulty at all.
Question:

Just received my divider. I have the "flat circles" version.

My bed doesn't appear bent or malfit, however, the circles don't engage in the bedrail tracks at all. Both sides are raised up slighty. While it "divides" the bed, oboviously not a tremendous amount of resistance from tipping over.

Am I making sense?

Is this a bed fitment issue?