Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
PARTS MISSING? CALIBRATION LOT? SPOOKY? No wraps? Only thing ramping is the delivery backlog...
It is sad how many people have no patience whatsoever. Go do your hobby things or fix the dwelling or spend time with friends and family ... the Cybertruck will come when it comes.
Sponsored

MeadowShade

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Business Owner / retired
Country flag
No worries ... we get to wait. Apparently, 4 1/2 years and coughing up $1,000 does NOT trump, 30,000 points or already being rich with Tesla Stock. The only thing better would be to have a reservation from two weeks ago and since you live in CA, you get your VIN today and your truck tomorrow.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
No worries ... we get to wait. Apparently, 4 1/2 years and coughing up $1,000 does NOT trump, 30,000 points or already being rich with Tesla Stock. The only thing better would be to have a reservation from two weeks ago and since you live in CA, you get your VIN today and your truck tomorrow.
Impatient AND bitter. Great combo. Now all we need is ANGER. Impatient, bitter and angry. Just so that you know, I live in California, have stock that is underwater, am NOT rich (and certainly not from my TSLA stock), and have not even ordered yet (but hopeful that I will get an invitation to order in the next few weeks). You are welcome to the chip on your shoulder but it is misplaced against me.

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
I just ordered another one; AWD this time, website stated 2024 delivery 🤔 ...Hopefully With the ramp up, I'll get it before 2028😂
How? Different accounts? I don' think Tesla is allowing multiple reservations yet on the same account

CyberTW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Impatient AND bitter. Great combo. Now all we need is ANGER. Impatient, bitter and angry. Just so that you know, I live in California, have stock that is underwater, am NOT rich (and certainly not from my TSLA stock), and have not even ordered yet (but hopeful that I will get an invitation to order in the next few weeks). You are welcome to the chip on your shoulder but it is misplaced against me.
This forum has slowly gone from anticipating and hoping to see any glimpse of a Cybertruck to one big counseling session 🤣😂. Anger, impatience, bitterness, seeming Hate-buying ..
the emotional swings in the past few months have been well, entertaining at least.. I am just sitting on the swing by myself waiting for RN 117xxx 🫣

Known-Background

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ModelY, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
And they are all heading to California and Texas!!! 🤬 when will this ramp trickle down to us with reservations in the other states!?!?!

Longranger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elon saying we are ramping up is significant. Deliveries should start to gain pace rapidly and nonFS orders should be just around the corner, albeit likely only for 2025 delivery.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
My impatience is ramping

Sarge588

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 BMW iX, 2018 Land Rover Velar
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Is judgemental better? I'm not inclined to think so. You could just keep that to yourself as you seem to want others to do with their expression of feelings. Everyone's experience is different, and this space COULD be a place that welcomes everyone's experience, if we wanted to. While I may not feel the same way that others do, I respect that they are having those feelings, and they're valid as well.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I think everyone is individually allowed to feel however they feel... If it's irrational, wtf cares? I just don't understand why people will get so upset about people "whining and complaining", while complaining...that they're "whining", just ignore the people that bug you, not sure how anyone thinks a snarky comment is somehow better decorum than someone "whining".

Also waiting on a VIN... most days I am super patient, other days it's like "ok, give me something", which is pretty natural for something you're excited for and waited on, for years.
We don't know what's going on in other people's lives, just let em live...The animosity people bring bc of what someone else says about the topic at hand is way more annoying than someone who is impatient imo.

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It is sad how many people have no patience whatsoever. Go do your hobby things or fix the dwelling or spend time with friends and family ... the Cybertruck will come when it comes.
Easy for you to say, you're a dog. You can just find a squirrel and be content for hours. 😜

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Sorry if Im missing something , but what piece are you referring to?
Tesla Cybertruck Elon says "Production is ramping" and ~370 Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas 3/21/24 1711129621301-kc

At first i thought it was just rain or something but the ground is dry