dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
I purchased center caps from @CYBERTRUCKco on June 10 promising delivery within a week and nothing yet. The webpage says that new orders will be delivered June 17 (today is June 21) but in an email they say it s back ordered and I have to wait at least another week. I really like the design of the caps so I ll wait a little longer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RickBush

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3,y,x
Occupation
Bussinessman
Country flag
I purchased center caps from @CYBERTRUCKco on June 10 promising delivery within a week and nothing yet. The webpage says that new orders will be delivered June 17 (today is June 21) but in an email they say it s back ordered and I have to wait at least another week. Bad communication and lies. Just be aware before purchasing there.
I purchased the aluminum center caps and could not make them work. Center would not screw in. No response from them.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I purchased my covers from Decal Evolutions. Unfortunately the truck is in the Service Center and I haven't been able to put them on to see how they look and how well they stay on. I am hoping to get my CT back Tuesday. I'll let you know how they fit and post a pic.

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I purchased the aluminum center caps and could not make them work. Center would not screw in. No response from them.
Rick,
Sorry to hear this! I never saw your email, can you please resend to me at [email protected]?

check out the install video on the product page, will help. The anti seize is already applied, make sure to use a rag and wipe it off the face of the part once installed and thoroughly clean your hands because it goes everywhere.

https://cybertruckco.com/product/cybertruck-billet-aluminum-locking-center-caps/

you have to put the center fastener in after you push in the main body. Sometimes You have to loosen and adjust the prongs if they were tightened too much and push to the center.

we have not had any that don’t work, just need to look at the above. And if they don’t work for you no problem we’ll take them back!

let me know how I can help.

Last edited:

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I purchased center caps from @CYBERTRUCKco on June 10 promising delivery within a week and nothing yet. The webpage says that new orders will be delivered June 17 (today is June 21) but in an email they say it s back ordered and I have to wait at least another week. Bad communication and lies. Just be aware before purchasing there.
Dear sir,
I’m sorry that we did not communicate the delivery scheduled to you in a timely manner, I thought I emailed you last week, sorry if it was not received.

We got so backordered on these that are supplier is having a hard time keeping up and we made some assumptions based on what they told us. All plastic snap on caps, along with all locking caps, will be filled this week and we will have inventory finally!

if you can’t wait, I understand and we can cancel/refund. If you decide to keep your order, I’d love to send you a gift if you’d post a review of the caps after you get them.

please send me a message or email me [email protected] for immediate help.

sorry again for the lack of communication, hope we can make it right!

Scarecrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
I seem to recall the original post being a little more scathing. Appears to have been edited, which I believe appropriate. I also ordered June 10. On June 19th, after not seeing progress on tracking number, I emailed at 8:53pm. Received a response 25 minutes later stating the manufacturer was backed-up but that delivery should be expected on July 1 or a little later. Received today, July 1. Fit great. Look great. Very pleased with product and service.
Sponsored