First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
You sound like a whiner.

You cannot achieve audacious things without audacious goals. No living human has successfully achieved more audacious things, designed to benefit humanity, then Elon Musk. If you know of someone else, let me know.

It sounds like you are just trying to recite successes, in a manner that presents Elon as a failure, in an odd attempt to turn people off from him, and his future goals.

That's what legacy auto, oil companies, and satellite launching companies want. Because they know they can't make things happen as reliably, as quickly or as inexpensively, as Elon Musk. They want people to hate the man doing the most to try to bend humanity towards a better future. It's actually sickening, if you really think about it.

I wouldn't feel good about myself if I let myself become a minion for dark forces, trying to prevent positive change for the sake of holding onto old power and old money. It's essential that capitalism remains dynamic and responds quickly to new needs. People trying to slow the way that capitalism responds to human needs are creating future pain and suffering on a colossal human scale. Many can't even see this. Elon is looking ahead a century or more, a timescale that many people think is irrelevant.

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery thows their shells at him and boos. It makes them look ignorant.
Lol, dude, your going way to deep in the rabbit hole. Like I said in prior comments, I have nothing against the guy, his timing is off, that's it. For a guy To take such offense from a timing comment, shows you have some deeper issues, and probably a strong attraction❤❤ to the CEO of Tesla. Go
get a picture of your boy toy, relieve yourself, and come back with a nicer comment✌

GuyV

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Equivocating the development of a new manufacturing line for what is very much a new platform for vehicles to the adaptation of software that has been already developed I think may be a problem with your prediction.

I agree that the dynamics of the Cybertruck is different than the other Tesla vehicles. Primarily the size and four wheel steering.

I do think we are going to see a version of FSD for the Cybertruck within the next 60 days; end of August-ish.
It's not like Tesla waits for things to be perfect before it releases them. 😂

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Lol, dude, your going way to deep in the rabbit hole. Like I said in prior comments, I have nothing against the guy, his timing is off, that's it. For a guy To take such offense from a timing comment, shows you have some deeper issues, and probably a strong attraction❤❤ to the CEO of Tesla. Go
get a picture of your boy toy, relieve yourself, and come back with a nicer comment✌
Nobody said you were the anti-Christ, we simply pointed out that your expectations for the release of FSD don't work with Tesla's known production capacity, nor does it fit with what the company has told us. Tesla doesn't have the production capacity to make 1,000,000 Cybertrucks by the end of 2026, nor would Tesla wait until they had a million Cybertrucks on the road before releasing FSD for the Cybertruck. Company guidance is that FSD's release for the Cybertruck is imminent, this year, not in 2 1/2 years.

Sorry if you are offended by being called out, but your analysis makes zero sense and has zero support.

OP
OP
Joeman

Joeman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Nobody said you were the anti-Christ, we simply pointed out that your expectations for the release of FSD don't work with Tesla's known production capacity, nor does it fit with what the company has told us. Tesla doesn't have the production capacity to make 1,000,000 Cybertrucks by the end of 2026, nor would Tesla wait until they had a million Cybertrucks on the road before releasing FSD for the Cybertruck. Company guidance is that FSD's release for the Cybertruck is imminent, this year, not in 2 1/2 years.

Sorry if you are offended by being called out, but your analysis makes zero sense and has zero support.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck FSD wishful thinking. Screenshot_20240628_172148_Chrome

Arctic_White

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid; CT on order
Country flag
Herd mentality
Yet those of us who arguably know more about Tesla has refrained to make any definitive comments. But in this thread alone, you have said:

1) Tesla will have 1M+ Cybertrucks in just two short years, and
2) No FSD on Cybertruck until 1M+ Cybertrucks are sold.

So you were saying something?

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
I love it when Elon talks about how dumb the idea of hydrogen cars are! I miss him man-crushing on that idea.
I'd agree, most hydrogen is still from dirty sources, grey even. Blue from gas is pretty common mostly now and green hydrogen is super expensive to make right now. Where I'm working some right now we are spending billions on a new plant around NEOM to create green hydrogen and its slow, complicated, crazy expensive, and its basically a byproduct of other green energy at least.
Sponsored