Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag
My son got a Bambu X1 Carbon 3D printer this week and I found and printed out the cyber hammer and the cyberbeast medallion logo. I thought there were more files available though for printing radar detector mounts, those door handle inserts etc. but I cannot seem to find them. Does anyone a repository of files they can share so my son and I can make some more Cybertruck items?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag

Some videos of the hammer creation

StainlessVoyager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Country flag
I printed wheel hub covers, it worked well. I think someone posted grocery bag hooks for the frunk, those would be useful. Didn't see much else

OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag
I printed wheel hub covers, it worked well. I think someone posted grocery bag hooks for the frunk, those would be useful. Didn't see much else
Which wheel hub covers did you print? I need to learn how to create images or letters in those wheel covers to make them custom. I didn't see the frunk hooks, if you see them again please post a link. Thx!

TECH49

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSP, MYP, DM Cybertruck, C8, Ram 1500
Country flag
My son got a Bambu X1 Carbon 3D printer this week and I found and printed out the cyber hammer and the cyberbeast medallion logo. I thought there were more files available though for printing radar detector mounts, those door handle inserts etc. but I cannot seem to find them. Does anyone a repository of files they can share so my son and I can make some more Cybertruck items?

Thanks!
Here's some.

frunk bolt covers
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...argo-net-accessory-received.16562/post-333583

frunk hooks
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...-and-other-things-3d-print-file-inside.14389/

embedding logos and text in bambu studio
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...overs-for-cybertruck-wheels.13465/post-318692

hub / lugnut nut cover I printed.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...r-3d-printed-wheel-hub-cap-cover-thing.14719/

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Roger I did that but no file or link was ever provided. Is the site not functioning correctly?
We emailed it to you after you placed the order online. When did you place the order and I’ll make sure somebody emails you the files right away

OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag
We emailed it to you after you placed the order online. When did you place the order and I’ll make sure somebody emails you the files right away
I have it now as someone sent the files to me twice today. Thanks for following up. I printed and installed the drivers side already, printing the passenger side now.

OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag
OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Various
Country flag
Many thanks, these are very helpful especially that video, still learning how to use our printer and the software, probably should watch tutorial videos. :)
Sponsored