Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Happy for you all that didn’t have problems. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for me. The other thing that really Frustrates me is when I picked it up, no delivery experience at all. They said “it’s over there, let me know if you have any questions. The truck was very dirty outside and some issues inside. Charge was at 47%. I’ve never picked up a new car without a full tank of gas. Wtf Tesla?
How many miles on the truck upon pick up? Since you mention it was dirty wondering if was driven around.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
How many miles on the truck upon pick up? Since you mention it was dirty wondering if was driven around.
Only 15. The car carrier was out front when I got there. I think it was just dropped off at the service center.

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
My beast vin is 007XXX what is yours? I have 700+ miles on mine with no issues but wondering if we are in different batches?

GatorCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
If you saw the dump that is the Pensacola service center you would understand. It's an old metal building shared with other tenants with no parking. It was likely sitting all week on a dirt field under trees with all the other new Tesla's awaiting delivery

GatorCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
This is the bullsh*t that makes me hate Tesla even though I love their products. It is a shameful and disreputable company that doesn't deserve its loyal customers. But they make amazing cars so we all put up with behavior that would put them out of business in a fair world.
This is the one thing that makes dealers better. No way a dealer is going to tell you to F off, it's not our problem 30 minutes after delivery. Dealers at least are incentived to fix it and get reimbursed from the manufacturer. They also pay employees to perform. No one at Tesla seems to give a shit to sell cars and treat customers well, likely because the man at the top doesn't give a fuck.

Mattsplat

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
This is the one thing that makes dealers better. No way a dealer is going to tell you to F off, it's not our problem 30 minutes after delivery. Dealers at least are incentived to fix it and get reimbursed from the manufacturer. They also pay employees to perform. No one at Tesla seems to give a shit to sell cars and treat customers well, likely because the man at the top doesn't give a fuck.
I was texting and calling trying to figure out why I couldn't pay for the truck and confirm a few things before delivery. Nobody answered and the Customer service number has been shut off. Yes, completely shut off. I had to pretend my Model Y needed service to get someone on the phone and connect me to the pickup location. When I talked to the guy he looked it up and said "oh, I see all your texts here, sorry, we have been busy". (I had been texting and asking questions for a week). I had to get a cashier's check the day before delivery because the option to pay in the app wasn't there and that night I finally got s message telling me they were "getting to" the approval and payment option. That later that night I finally had the option to pay for the truck in the app but the cashier's check was already made. Everything worked out but nobody cared to do their job and it was very stressful. I feel like the only reason my delivery happened was because I took the initiative to kick down doors and harass them. Tesla truly sucks.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
This is the one thing that makes dealers better. No way a dealer is going to tell you to F off, it's not our problem...
*raises hand* That's what happened to me when my dealer decided they had too much business to handle Mazda anymore.

The dealer next nearest was also the Nissan one that gave me a fraudulent service order, and got caught by the municipality (and didn't fire the service guy responsible for fluffing their bottom line).

-Crissa

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
My only CT issue after 4400 miles is a small vibration in the front drive train at highway speed that I'm having Tesla look into next week.
Mine turned out to be the EV foam broke loose in 3 of 4 tires. I don't drive it like I stole it, and I've never done any off-roading.

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Did I update you all yet? If not here goes. Tesla fixed the truck today and washed it. Got it back to me by closing time. They were amazing. Everything went perfect. I have to say I was impressed. Very good customer service today. I’m happy and the truck is amazing.

MetalBonsai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Model 3, '17 RX350, eventually CT
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Did I update you all yet? If not here goes. Tesla fixed the truck today and washed it. Got it back to me by closing time. They were amazing. Everything went perfect. I have to say I was impressed. Very good customer service today. I’m happy and the truck is amazing.
So, 35 minutes to Cybercrap, and 24 hours to Cybereverythingisamazingagain? ;)

I'm happy it got resolved so quickly!

cybercoffee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
enjoy your new-again truck!
Sponsored