First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
CT content starts at 14:30

Dude in orange. Put the phone down.

Guy in creek. Close the door ya look like a idiot.

I guess they come in all shapes and sizes.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Dude in orange. Put the phone down.

Guy in creek. Close the door ya look like a idiot.

I guess they come in all shapes and sizes.
What I thought was funny is the way they all congregated at one spot and then just drove around in circles like peacocks strutting their plumage. Didn't they want to go anywhere?

I've always used my off-road vehicles to go places most people can't go (without walking a long way). You know, to get away from people, not to hang out and breathe everybody else's exhaust fumes. 😵 Very odd. What ever happened to the adventurous spirit? It looks like they wasted the whole day.

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
What I thought was funny is the way they all congregated at one spot and then just drove around in circles like peacocks strutting their plumage. Didn't they want to go anywhere?

I've always used my off-road vehicles to go places most people can't go (without walking a long way). You know, to get away from people, not to hang out and breathe everybody else's exhaust fumes. 😵 Very odd. What ever happened to the adventurous spirit? It looks like they wasted the whole day.
Exactly! I get more than that kind of challenge and adventure going to my farm and I accomplish something useful.

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag
Nobody aired down in that sand. Their only strategy to get up that little dune was to floor it.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Some much goofiness. Looks like fun.

Dude in orange:
Don't stop on the loose part of the hill. That's bad for the hill.
Also don't follow so closely if the ground is loose, you might slide into the other guy! Let them finish their transit, first.

Hee.

-Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Nobody aired down in that sand. Their only strategy to get up that little dune was to floor it.
Airing down requires weight on your axle to spread them out. If it's loose like that, you're still going to spin a bit if you lose traction, because you expect to lose traction on loose surfaces.

The point is to control the speed of your wheels to match your momentum and slip.

-Crissa