MadMad007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
JUST SAY NO to those sorts of sniveling doubtful thoughts of the weak brained cowards ... and find yourself the shocked owner of the best truck ever produced.

I'm totally envious of the Men in Black (CTs) but mine has gotta stay basic stainless because of the duties it has.

The ONLY solution is to have two, perhaps one Beastly Black and another pure stainless.

As the others get on the million-long reservation list...
F Yes!!!! This response forced from me an involuntary fist pump!

The sniveling, doubtful thoughts of the weak-brained cowards are the tears in my Viking mug with Elon’s face on each side.

The purveyors of FUD are plentiful, which is somewhat synonymous with common.

I don’t mean any of this CT love to be diminishing to other early adopters that have had legitimate problems. That’s part of the process and I can only imagine the pain of those who have had issues that left them without their terrestrial space ship (yes, I know this is oxymoronic) for more than a day.

But my daily celebration is undaunted. This is the future.
Sponsored

buymenow00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Accounting/Finance
Country flag
To the OP - 100% agree that adapting to the truck is a non-event...happens quickly and naturally. The only thing I'm still trying to shake is looking over my left shoulder for a lane change; you have to change that muscle memory to look right so you can see the screen. I'm getting there! Otherwise, steering, handling, acceleration all 5 stars! The most surprising thing is how quiet and smooth the ride is. Can't believe that I'm driving this crazy vehicle every day!

OP
OP

MadMad007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
To the OP - 100% agree that adapting to the truck is a non-event...happens quickly and naturally. The only thing I'm still trying to shake is looking over my left shoulder for a lane change; you have to change that muscle memory to look right so you can see the screen. I'm getting there! Otherwise, steering, handling, acceleration all 5 stars! The most surprising thing is how quiet and smooth the ride is. Can't believe that I'm driving this crazy vehicle every day!
I should have mentioned that. You are 100% correct… I still haven’t adapted to relying on a he screen for all my mirrors.

Every time I realize this, I look at the screen and see much more than the mirrors show. I guess it will just take time to re-train my mind.

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered and two MB GLC
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I've had mine for 4 weeks 479 miles. I love it so much that I hate to get out of it when I come home. I'm keeping it SS. Part of the reason I reserved it was because it's SS, so I decided to keep it that way.
Sponsored