Steve-O

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2024 Foundation Series Cybertruck
Country flag
I wanted to wait until I had some decent mileage on the truck before posting…

THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE TECHNOLOGICAL MARVEL I’VE EVER SEEN!!!!

It drives like a sports car, until you want to off-road, and it transforms into a Baja rig.

It elicits gawkers everywhere. It accelerated… well, like a Tesla. (I’ve had 2 Model S and a Model Y)

Steer by wire is insanely good. I can’t believe how quickly and easily I adapted to squircle, STW and 4 wheel steering. Even the turn signal stalk delete, which I was skeptical of, is second nature in minutes.

I did have one service issue: the coolant manifold had to be replaced in the first two weeks. (Typical Elon, the service tech told me it’s has a “super man” logo on the manifold🤪). My experience was phenomenal… drove out one day with a model 3 loaner, came back the next day with my CT all fixed. No hassle. No charge.

Bravo Tesla.

I used my $2,500 credit to buy the tent, which will be installed in a few days. Already see the wiper and tonneau repairs schedules for the same day.

I couldn’t be happier. If you are on the fence… get this truck! Seriously! It’s f’ing amazing.

Did the gloss black wrap and it’s gorgeous. Stole the idea from someone else here and have Darth Vader’s “Yes, my Master” WAV at lock. (Sorry for not remembering who to credit).

IMG_3327.jpeg
Great post! I too LOVE the CT! I’ve had mine since March and it’s by far the best vehicle I’ve ever owned….by leaps and bounds! It’s going to take other manufacturers 5-10+ years to catch up IMO! My 11-yr old Midel s is still better than any other mfg EV coming out today!

…and for the Media and Tesla haters! Stop the negativity…and go drive one!
Sponsored

jimnycricket65

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag

It drives like a sports car, until you want to off-road, and it transforms into a Baja rig.

It elicits gawkers everywhere. It accelerated… well, like a Tesla. (I’ve had 2 Model S and a Model Y)

Steer by wire is insanely good. I can’t believe how quickly and easily I adapted to squircle, STW and 4 wheel steering. Even the turn signal stalk delete, which I was skeptical of, is second nature in minutes.

I did have one service issue: the coolant manifold had to be replaced in the first two weeks. (Typical Elon, the service tech told me it’s has a “super man” logo on the manifold🤪). My experience was phenomenal… drove out one day with a model 3 loaner, came back the next day with my CT all fixed. No hassle. No charge.

Bravo Tesla.

I used my $2,500 credit to buy the tent, which will be installed in a few days. Already see the wiper and tonneau repairs schedules for the same day.

I couldn’t be happier. If you are on the fence… get this truck! Seriously! It’s f’ing amazing.

Did the gloss black wrap and it’s gorgeous. Stole the idea from someone else here and have Darth Vader’s “Yes, my Master” WAV at lock. (Sorry for not remembering who to credit).

IMG_3327.jpeg
I share the same sentiment. What happens to tonneau?

The Tumbler

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag

Bravo Tesla.

IMG_3327.jpeg
Gloss black club FTW 🙌

justinpratt

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Tri, Jeep Rubi 392, Tesla Y Performance, BMW M3
Country flag
Dual (AWD) foundation series. I don’t need to go any faster than this already does, and the extra range is nice.

My only regret is I’d love to have the Cerberus image on the back lol. So cool
I received my order conformations, but don’t want the foundation’s series. I am getting the Tri motor though. Power has always been my addiction. 🤣

Mtnrunner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla x, y
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Bravo Tesla.

IMG_3327.jpeg
Great write up, thanks for sharing 🙏🏼

So far after 10 days 😀…The CT has surpassed all my expectations too!

I picked up the beast last week and have barely broken it in but driving it is unlike anything I’ve experienced. And I’m coming from a 3, two Ys and 2 Xs, all new 🙄

The thing that I like about the most is it’s built like a brick shithouse. Solid and sturdy AF, it’s a real truck with a sports car soul. 🥰

My only complaint is the amount of disinformation I have to deal with from strangers and friends who have fallen for the anti Tesla Clickbait and, the gawking 👀 but this too will pass.

Congrats and Ride on!

IMG_9163.jpeg

Luftpilot

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
Question, what does PPF stand for? Is it better than vynil?

Cybertruck Dude

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
Great write up, thanks for sharing 🙏🏼

So far after 10 days 😀…The CT has surpassed all my expectations too!

I picked up the beast last week and have barely broken it in but driving it is unlike anything I’ve experienced. And I’m coming from a 3, two Ys and 2 Xs, all new 🙄

The thing that I like about the most is it’s built like a brick shithouse. Solid and sturdy AF, it’s a real truck with a sports car soul. 🥰

My only complaint is the amount of disinformation I have to deal with from strangers and friends who have fallen for the anti Tesla Clickbait and, the gawking 👀 but this too will pass.

Congrats and Ride on!

IMG_9163.jpeg
It’s so true how interested people are in the truck and they’re so much misinformation. The cyber truck is amazing. And if there’s anybody on the fence about getting it, if you can afford to do it do it! Don’t wait! No regrets don’t look back!

maaficook

First Name
Maafi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Reservation
Occupation
School Admin
Country flag
I just got invited to configure. I want to wait until 2025 for the non-foundation version. Anyone else in the same boat? Gloss or matt, that is the next question.
I am waiting for the foundation series invites to pass...I received mine early on, and it just sits there, in my account, waiting for me to change my mind? I want a non-FS AWD, and I am patient! The foundation series invite says that the estimated delivery period is through August 2024 if I configured today. So, hopefully an invite for non-FS is coming soon? Also, I will wrap in a glossy something....so many options! I want to diy my wrap, too.

Surfbigisland

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag

Bravo Tesla.

IMG_3327.jpeg
fcking awesome dude! That looks so badass. I wish I could get a wrap but I'd never hear the end of it from the Board of a recycling NGO I manage (due to microplastcs). Youtube keeps sending me vids from trolls complaining about the truck, but I never click on them. The truth is here, in the CTOC. Thank you for taking the time to post this. 👍

OP
OP

MadMad007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
fcking awesome dude! That looks so badass. I wish I could get a wrap but I'd never hear the end of it from the Board of a recycling NGO I manage (due to microplastcs). Youtube keeps sending me vids from trolls complaining about the truck, but I never click on them. The truth is here, in the CTOC. Thank you for taking the time to post this. 👍
Thank you and bummer to hear you have that restriction. I get so many comments on how people love the gloss black over the stainless.

Anyway, let a couple people drive it last night that have never driven a Tesla. The childlike delight you see on their faces when they hammer the accelerator will never get old. I Let one the them do just a bit of off-road. He was spouting some Tesla FUD about an hour before. 15 minutes driving the CT he was giggling like a schoolgirl and trying to figure out how to buy one. 🤪

MyOtherTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 G63, 2022 V60 Polestar, Ford F250HD, Cybrtrck
Country flag
Here to say the same. Got it on June 28th, immediately brought it from NJ to VT and enjoyed every mile (220 of them). I have never driven a Tesla before so it was a bit unnerving. But man - it was a smooth drive (and alot people dangerously taking picture of me at highway speed!

No issues at all. Just wish I had more excuses to drive it.

This is mine in Ultra High Gloss Piano Black. Itll look good in mud.

OP
OP

MadMad007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Here to say the same. Got it on June 28th, immediately brought it from NJ to VT and enjoyed every mile (220 of them). I have never driven a Tesla before so it was a bit unnerving. But man - it was a smooth drive (and alot people dangerously taking picture of me at highway speed!

No issues at all. Just wish I had more excuses to drive it.

This is mine in Ultra High Gloss Piano Black. Itll look good in mud.

Beautiful. Looks just like mine. Congrats!!! And ya, I get the Highway pics and videos all the time.

Cyber DJ

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
DJ
Country flag

Bravo Tesla.

IMG_3327.jpeg
I have. 12000 miles since 3/7. And it’s still amazing
Sponsored