TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
In all this time, I have never noticed this, nor have I seen anyone say it on here, despite a million threads on the Cybertruck size (and counting). We've seen the amber width marker lights in the grill on at least one prototype, but how did we miss them on the roof of the original prototype? I expect the final truck will have them there as well...

Tesla Cybertruck Marker Lights I Never Noticed... tesla-cybertruck-scaled
Sponsored

Zhe Wiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MYP, 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
FileMaker Developer
Country flag
We didn't miss it. That's the upper light bar everyone (well, a lot of people, myself included) have been hoping to make it to production. Not really "on the roof" so much as behind the windshield.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Yeah have seen those - and consistent with the unveil proto being a known 84” wide (per Elon)

consistent with the regulatory requirement that those amber lights be placed as high as practical on the vehicle. In the case of an OEM feature that has lighting at the top of the windshield, that would tend to make that arguably the highest as practicable location.

OP
OP
TheLastStarfighter

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
We didn't miss it. That's the upper light bar everyone (well, a lot of people, myself included) have been hoping to make it to production. Not really "on the roof" so much as behind the windshield.
we all know about the white light bar. I haven’t seen a single comment about there being 5 amber marker lights integrated into it.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
To help keep the truck affordable I predict the hard tonneau cover (vault) and upper LED windshield blade will be optional, not standard equipment.

OP
OP
TheLastStarfighter

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
To help keep the truck affordable I predict the hard tonneau cover (vault) and upper LED windshield blade will be optional, not standard equipment.
that won’t make it more affordable.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
In all this time, I have never noticed this, nor have I seen anyone say it on here, despite a million threads on the Cybertruck size (and counting). We've seen the amber width marker lights in the grill on at least one prototype, but how did we miss them on the roof of the original prototype? I expect the final truck will have them there as well...

tesla-cybertruck-scaled.jpeg

Please read posts already by search mode.

Tesla Cybertruck Marker Lights I Never Noticed... amber lights

Posting of features

OP
OP
TheLastStarfighter

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Please read posts already by search mode.

amber lights.jpg

Posting of features
I'm not sure what the point of this is. You're referencing a recent speculation post. I'm saying no one was talking about the original prototype actually having those lights, over 3 years ago.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I'm not sure what the point of this is. You're referencing a recent speculation post. I'm saying no one was talking about the original prototype actually having those lights, over 3 years ago.
The post was unclear, but it was trying to note the things we had seen vs what we had speculated.

-Crissa
Sponsored