Cyberbeast rear logo why is it not there?

Bsimmer3000

Banned
Banned
First Name
Barri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
  • Banned
So are all the current models of the CT on the streets right now in customers hands the AWD versions? Reason being is i have been watching a lot of videos of the owners doing walk arounds, getting them wrapped, testing etc etc and upto yet i have only seen one with the Cyber beast logo on the tailgate. Does this mean that all the current models out there other than that one are AWD versions?
Sponsored

MarkM913

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, AWD CT configured
Country flag
So are all the current models of the CT on the streets right now in customers hands the AWD versions? Reason being is i have been watching a lot of videos of the owners doing walk arounds, getting them wrapped, testing etc etc and upto yet i have only seen one with the Cyber beast logo on the tailgate. Does this mean that all the current models out there other than that one are AWD versions?
Yes, almost all are AWD.... I think only 26 Cyberbeast Vins have been registered

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag

This thread will help add more context to the answer to your question.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...ck-vin-tracking-thread-updated-12-23-23.8989/

As of 1/9 there has only been 26 Cyberbeast VIN's activated to-date versus 507 AWD VIN activations.
Sponsored