Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
Went to Tesla Plano TX inventory lot, happens to be my work place parking lot.
There were 33 Cyber Trucks parked, all were fixed with Riveted Acceleration Pedal.
Infact they were fixing it while I was there but did not allow to take pictures or Video.

I saw beasts with Vin in range of 500X
Dual Motor with 80XX range and lot of them in 79XX range.

Attaching some vins and youtube Video for you guys ..

Looks like production rate is ramping up ... expect your VINs soon ... fingers crossed ...
Sponsored

Futam84

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Really cool video. Thank you. Regarding the number of trucks thus far, someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the official info (as part of the NHTSA recall review) show that just under 4,000 how been sold (not sure if this includes the 900 backlog in Austin that have technically not been sold yet).

OP
OP
panthar

panthar

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
patience .... patience .... patience ....
I was like give me 1 truck ...

The guys who were fixing those trucks had some master key .. when they left the lot all the cybertrucks had light show to lock ... amazing to see ... I wish I recorded that part ... it was so futuristic ... all trucks lights in sync ... LOCKING ...

OP
OP
panthar

panthar

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
Really cool video. Thank you. Regarding the number of trucks thus far, someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the official info (as part of the NHTSA recall review) show that just under 4,000 how been sold (not sure if this includes the 900 backlog in Austin that have technically not been sold yet).

Yeah I saw there are 3878 trucks delivered ... which were recalled and it seem another 4000 plus trucks are in Tesla's hands ... with riveted pedal ... out of which I beleive 1500 trucks plus are in Gigatexas .. saw the drone footage from yesterday ...

OP
OP
panthar

panthar

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
Last time I took video , they had 4 trucks and this is 4 months ago ... I went GAGA looking at 4 trucks ... today it was 33 trucks .... hahaha

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Went to Tesla Plano TX inventory lot, happens to be my work place parking lot.
There were 33 Cyber Trucks parked, all were fixed with Riveted Acceleration Pedal.
Infact they were fixing it while I was there but did not allow to take pictures or Video.

I saw beasts with Vin in range of 500X
Dual Motor with 80XX range and lot of them in 79XX range.

Attaching some vins and youtube Video for you guys ..

Looks like production rate is ramping up ... expect your VINs soon ... fingers crossed ...
My beast VIN assigned last week is well over 8,000.

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
The numbers blowing around still don't add up. The recall number is approximately half of this number.

My guess is that all trucks already delivered will not be recalled for the pedal rivet fix, regardless of the way it's worded. Some probably don't need it.

We likely will receive a more reliable estimate of trucks already delivered on Tuesdays analyst conference call.

Brianblessed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexis
Country flag
Well they may not need fixing but the nhtsa wording is pretty clear.all trucks produced from November to April have to be inspected and or fixed.even Elon agrees with abundance of caution. Quote
From moment fix was identified and approved Texas will be producing with approved fix.
The concept that they have produced another 5000 in 2 weeks is bonkers even though we wish it were true

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2021 Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired military and government
Country flag
It’s very interesting that something like 3,877 Cybertruck’s need the pedal repaired. Over eight or nine thousand have been produced. And, I’ve seen some in the 7,000’s being delivered.

Yet, there are some VIN’s in the four and five thousand range (mine is in the 5,000 range, with no delivery date), still waiting for delivery.

Where are all these other four or five thousand Cybertruck’s at?

Why are they delivering trucks in the 7,000’s, but ones with lower VIN’s have not been delivered yet?

Will Tesla ever get their logistics, communications, and customer support right?
Sponsored