Best phone mount for Cybertruck!

daddyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I have been on the search for many many days on the perfect phone mount for the cyber truck. The auto charge slot is cool but anything that charges through the back is super slow and I would always be grabbing my phone to text and then my phone would be dying throughout the day. Some mounts out the phone above or to left of screen and it blocks the road. I needed to have a fast charger so I bought this phone mount and it pops up in the perfect position. I’ll show where I mounted it. You can read text and text with one hand without taking your phone off and it allows it to use the quick USB-C charger inside the Center console. I’ll link the phone mount, but it works perfect for me.

SYNCWIRE Fits MagSafe Car Mount... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLXMFD8C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg
Sponsored

Bz22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
Magback. It’s great. Also charges.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I put mine in the dock.
You can text on the phone via voice in the vehicle!

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
Thanks for the link.
Maybe there is truth to the phone batteries overheating, while in the Tesla dock. I like this idea to keep the phone more ventilated and also easier viewing.

digitalboi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magicmortgage.com
Vehicles
'16 MS 70D, '18 M3 Mid Range, '21 MY LR, '24 FS CB
Occupation
Mortgage Broker
Country flag
not bad I like the adjustability of this one...

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
Interesting idea, I had not even considered mounting anything to that area. That might be a good place to mount a tablet for my passengers to view and pivot away from the driver.

Personally I prefer my phone to be up high where I can see it and the road at the same time. If it works for you that is all the matters.

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
I have been on the search for many many days on the perfect phone mount for the cyber truck. The auto charge slot is cool but anything that charges through the back is super slow and I would always be grabbing my phone to text and then my phone would be dying throughout the day. Some mounts out the phone above or to left of screen and it blocks the road. I needed to have a fast charger so I bought this phone mount and it pops up in the perfect position. I’ll show where I mounted it. You can read text and text with one hand without taking your phone off and it allows it to use the quick USB-C charger inside the Center console. I’ll link the phone mount, but it works perfect for me.

SYNCWIRE Fits MagSafe Car Mount... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLXMFD8C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg
Great minds….

IMG_2635.jpeg

SteelMyHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg
Awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. I have been looking and looking!

ctcyber

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 RAM 1500, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
"You can read text and text with one hand without taking your phone off"

Uh, you DO realize that you shouldn't be texting while you're driving, right? Not only is it illegal, but extremely dangerous, especially when you're driving a 7000 lb block of steel. And if you're texting so much that your battery is dying, then I don't see how you can be paying any attention to the road!

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3
Occupation
SW
Country flag

Uh, you DO realize that you shouldn't be texting while you're driving, right? Not only is it illegal, but extremely dangerous, especially when you're driving a 7000 lb block of steel. And if you're texting so much that your battery is dying, then I don't see how you can be paying any attention to the road!
Siri is doing a pretty good job of texting if one has to text while driving.

I used wireless charger most of the time for my previous phone at home/car and battery health was at 82% in 18 months. Not using wireless charging any more for my current 9 month phone, battery health is at 99%. This mount looks promising, normally I just flip the phone when placing it on wireless charger bay.

ctcyber

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 RAM 1500, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Siri is doing a pretty good job of texting if one has to text while driving.
I'm sure it does as does Google Assistant, but there was no mention of Siri - just

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg
this is literally the dumbest idea ever i really dont get why people insist on having a phone holder

OP
OP

daddyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

Ok Karen. I text for my job and I do it safely. Stopped at lights or pulled over. I’m not going 90mph texting lol. 7,000 lbs eh? Is that a fat joke? My Cybertruck is slim af and trying. Be nicer.
Sponsored