Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Picked up my beast today in Pensacola. Drove to the super chargers about 35 miles away in Crestview on my way back home to Destin, Fl. While supercharging, coolant started pouring out of the rear of the truck. Called Tesla service. First they told me they don’t cover coolant leaks under warranty. After a few choice words they said they would send a tow truck.
IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
Sponsored

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD
Country flag
WTH?!? They don’t cover coolant leaks?!? Haha!!

Hopefully they get you back on the road quickly!!

Brewbrau

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 MS
Country flag
I also live in Destin and I believe we got our VINs for the trimotor at the same time. Haven't been able to schedule mine yet, but I'm sure not stopping in Crestview. Sorry, that sucks. See any others there while picking up?

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I also live in Destin and I believe we got our VINs for the trimotor at the same time. Haven't been able to schedule mine yet, but I'm sure not stopping in Crestview. Sorry, that sucks. See any others there while picking up?
One other guy picked up a beast today at the same time I did.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I have been visiting FL relatives this week.

I drove from Orlando to Tallahassee, to Destin, to Crystal Springs.

Zero Cybertruck sittings on my visit so far.

Mattsplat

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Picked up my beast today in Pensacola. Drove to the super chargers about 35 miles away in Crestview on my way back home to Destin, Fl. While supercharging, coolant started pouring out of the rear of the truck. Called Tesla service. First they told me they don’t cover coolant leaks under warranty. After a few choice words they said they would send a tow truck.
IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
This is the bullsh*t that makes me hate Tesla even though I love their products. It is a shameful and disreputable company that doesn't deserve its loyal customers. But they make amazing cars so we all put up with behavior that would put them out of business in a fair world.

CyberTW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Ugh… lots of issues out there.. feels like a crap shoot /toss up right now if they are going to have problems..

I hate that I am 2 years out, because I want it, but I want one that is reliable… our 2023 3 and Y are incredible and have zero issues.. why I love Tesla

RoboTaxi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Beast when the gods bless me
Country flag
Hopefully nothing overheated. These issues are worrisome. I’m taking delivery of a beast on Friday and hope it’s a good one 🤞

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Hopefully nothing overheated. These issues are worrisome. I’m taking delivery of a beast on Friday and hope it’s a good one 🤞
The good is I never got any warnings on the screen. I don’t think it over heated. Hopefully. Hope your delivery day is better than mine

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Happy for you all that didn’t have problems. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for me. The other thing that really Frustrates me is when I picked it up, no delivery experience at all. They said “it’s over there, let me know if you have any questions. The truck was very dirty outside and some issues inside. Charge was at 47%. I’ve never picked up a new car without a full tank of gas. Wtf Tesla?