Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Ran into a Tesla engineer today who’s specific to the CT team. He mentioned that FSD should be coming by the end of this month! And that some staff trucks are already testing with it.

I know Elon also mentioned “sometime in June” but we know how he is with timelines. Hope it’s true! I’m ready to be chauffeured.
Sponsored

AlmostHuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
Call me skeptical but how exactly do you happen to “run into a Tesla engineer working on CT”? How would one even know this “engineer” were authentic?

I’m not holding my breath…
Because they are normal people that might be in public and someone could just happen to run in to someone and start talking about things. I don’t understand how everyone is so mistrusting of anyone :/

OP
OP
batlag

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Call me skeptical but how exactly do you happen to “run into a Tesla engineer working on CT”? How would one even know this “engineer” were authentic?

He was at church today. I’m friends with his girlfriend and she knows I have a CT so brought him over to introduce him.

OP
OP
batlag

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Because they are normal people that might be in public and someone could just happen to run in to someone and start talking about things. I don’t understand how everyone is so mistrusting of anyone :/
Exactly lol. I mean, what would I have to gain by just making this up out of thin air? What would be the point?

rizvend

First Name
JAKEMBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

There's a secret handshake, you know. 😉🤔

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Ran into a Tesla engineer today who’s specific to the CT team. He mentioned that FSD should be coming by the end of this month! And that some staff trucks are already testing with it.

I know Elon also mentioned “sometime in June” but we know how he is with timelines. Hope it’s true! I’m ready to be chauffeured.
Thanks for sharing that good news! Even if something comes up at the last minute before the decision to release - and that could certainly happen for many reasons - the team is likely working to that schedule and the Tesla engineer sees no apparent issue that would cause a schedule delay.